Wersja polska English Deutsch
  • The Observation Tower at the Marina in Charzykowy
  • The Marina in Charzykowy
  • The Interior of the Annunciation Church in Chojnice
  • The Old Market Square in Chojnice – a View to the Town Hall, the Annunciation Church and the Basilica
  • The Mechanical Auroch at the Człuchowska Tower
  • Lake Jeleń in the Tuchola Woods National Park
  • The Virgin at the Fountain in the Old Market Square in Chojnice
  • A Clearing at the Historic Oak "Bartuś"
  • Canoes in Swornegacie
  • The Steering Wheel over the Entrance to the Tavern in Małe Swornegacie
  • The Entrance to the Minor Basilica in Chojnice
  • The Didactic Path over Lake Jeleń in the Tuchola Woods National Park
  • Winter in the Tuchola Woods
  • A Hut in Nierostowo in Winter
  • Konarzyny in Winter
  • Winter in the Tuchola Woods
  • The Street Theatre Festival – "Chojnice Fiesta"
Mapa Europy
Mapa województwa

Powiat Chojnicki

Promocja Regionu Chojnickiego
Interaktywna mapa powiatu
Informacja turystyczna

Kashubian Route - YELLOW ROUTE

Your location? (street, city, country):
Jezioro Charzykowskie – (1,4 km) Charzykowy – (4,7 km) Wolność – (6,3 km) Łukomie – (10,8 km) Kopernica
– (15,2 km) Babilon most – (19,4 km) Chociński Młyn – (23,5 km) Swornegacie – (28,2 km) Drzewicz – (33,5 km)
Czernica – (35,9 km) Męcikał Struga – (37,1 km) Męcikał – (38,5 km) Dąbrówka – (42,5 km) Duża Klonia – (43,7 km)
Mylof – (48,1 km) Rytel Dworzec – (51,1 km) Rytel – (57,1 km) Gutowiec – (61,6 km) Nieżurawa – (66,1 km) Czersk
Level of difficultyaverage
Time to cover – about 7 hours
The route starts at the roundabout in
Charzykowy (the description of the
locality to be found within the previous
description of the red route). We go through
the village along the promenade, and along
the following streets: Jeziorna, Czarna Droga,
Droga pod Strzechą, Kalinowa, and Ogrody,
and then along a dirt road through forests,
meadows, we climb a slope, passing a picturesque
hill of Wzgórze Wolność (Independence
Hill – 206 m) on our left. We turn into
a macadam road, going past the Wolność
Forester’s Lodge (Independence). The road
leads us to the old milling settlement of Kopernica, where asphalt paving begins. We cross the
Czerwona Struga river and we get to a road coming from the settlement of Babilon. We go past the
Duże Łowne lake, with a holiday centre and a beach. Nearby there is the Jezioro Małe Łowne
nature reserve. The reserve located on the
Brda river was founded in 1993, on the area of
37.83 ha. It includes the Małe Łowne lake,
a peatbog, and the forest around it, it protects
precious conglomerations of carex and moss
of a high level of naturalness. We cross the
Brda river over a just rebuilt bridge, we pass
the Duże Głuche lake, and we get to the road
no 236 Konarzynki – Brusy, where we meet the
black route, which runs around Konarzyny. We
keep going along the bicycle path at the right
side of the road, from the right-hand side the
red route from Charzykowy joins us and we go
along two routes through Chociński Młyn,
Swornegacie, and Drzewicz (the description
of the section to be found within the description of the red route). When we have left Drzewicz,
we turn into a dirt road, running along the
Dybrzk lake and past a holiday centre. We get
to an asphalt road in the village of Czernica,
where we pass a mill over the small river of
Czernicki Rów.
 Czernica – in 1648 a mill was mentioned
in old documents, the present one comes
from 1903. There is a shrine to commemorate
appropriately the fact that Karol Wojtyła, the
pope, took part in canoe rallies here.
We cross the railway line Chojnice-Kościerzyna
in the locality of Męcikał-Struga, we turn into
3 Maja street (asphalt/cobblestones), which
leads us to the centre of the village. This is the place where two routes finish: the green one from Brusy
and the black link from Kłodawka.
 Męcikał – a village founded in the Middle
Ages, near a ford on the Brda river. During
World War II it was burnt down by the Germans,
the inhabitants hid by the Moczadło lake. In
Męcikał it is possible to see the monument
commemorating the fallen partisans of the
Pomeranian Griffin secret military organization.
We go along macadam streets of Długa and
Mylofska to a holiday resort settlement of
Dąbrówka. The track turns into a dirt road, we
go parallel to the Brda river at a small distance.
We pass the settlements of Klonia and Duża
Klonia, and then we reach the village of Mylof, which has a dam on the Brda river. The green route
from Brusy joins us here, and then we go along the road over the dam and along a dirt road for
a while.
 Mylof – a forest settlement on the Brda river,
where the only in Poland barrage dam was
constructed in 1849. It dams up the Brda water
to the height of 12 metres, giving energy to
a water power plant. At the dam, the canal of the
Wielki Kanał Brdy of the length of 21 km takes
its source, once supplying water to meadows
near Czersk.
The green route runs along an asphalt road to
Chojnice, and we turn left into a local road and
go through a forest to Rytel.
 Rytel – in 1430 Marcin Retil received the approval to build an inn by a forge on the Brda river. The
village developed in the 19th century, in 1829 the track from Berlin was modrnized, and in 1847 the Wielki
Kanał Brdy canal was constructed, which runs
parallel to the Brda river.
We cross the line of the railway Chojnice
– Tczew and pass the terrain of the Rytel
Forest Inspectorate, where there is a short
educational trail, which takes 15 minutes to
cover. We turn into Dworcowa street, which
changes its paving into concrete slabs. We
reach the main road no 22 from Chojnice to
Tczew, we go along a paved bicycle path at
the left side of the road. We go along Gdańska
street through the centre of Rytel, by the
church of Our Lady the Queen of the Rosary.
The neo-Baroque church of Our Lady the Queen of the Rosary was constructed within the years of
1909-11 on the spot of an old chapel from 1899, which had been dismantled and transported to Legbąd.
When we have left Rytel, we go into a forest, the gravel-and-clay path runs a bit away from the road,
then comes back in the village of Gutowiec, and its surface changes into paving. In Gutowiec we
turn into a forest, and along a gravel-and-clay path we go to a railway station. Then we go parallel to
the rail line, along a road of concrete slabs, and when we pass the road to Krzyż, there is the surface
of gravel and clay again. Near the hamlet of Nieżurawa we get back near the road no 22, and we are
very close to it at the borders of Czersk. We get to a paved path along Chojnicka street. There is the
finishing point of the section of Kaszubska Marszruta, going down the path along Chojnicka and
Kościuszki streets, we get to the centre of Czersk, and we stop by the Town Administration Office
and the church of St. Mary Magdalene (the description of Czersk to be found within the description of the red route).


Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone. Promocja Regionu Chojnickiego sp z o.o. 2019. Realizacja serwisu: R-net.